By using our company, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
1. DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES. We will provide a set of professional services including website design, copy and editorial development, marketing and video production.
2. LIMITATIONS OF SCOPE. We will not be responsible for work that is beyond the scope of services set forth in our plan in effect at the time Client initiates the service. Any changes to the scope of services will not be effective unless approved by both parties.
3. COPYRIGHT. All content and video production scripts are produced by us within the scope of services including software and script writers, graphics and design, or material developed or licensed by us for the client as part of the services is copyrighted by us and remains the exclusive property of us.
4. TERM/TERMINATION. Except for reasons of non-performance by either party, this Agreement shall remain in effect until formally terminated in writing by either party. The client agrees to send a written form stating he or she is cancelling their services with our company. We will start billing the Client on the start date or (“Renewal Date”) client also agrees to these terms of services and it shall automatically renew for subsequent one (1) month periods until it is formally terminated in writing or email. Termination of this Agreement requires a written notice delivered thirty (30) days prior to the desired date of termination. A repeated failure to make payment by date due during any period gives we have the option for immediate termination.
(1) What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
(a) information about your visits to and use of this website;
(b) information about any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services;
(c) information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us and/or subscribing to our website services and/or email notifications.
(2) Security of your personal data
We will take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Of course, data transmission over the Internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the Internet.
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure servers. We may also store Your login or password information for any third party applications You denote as a connector. These may include, but are not limited to, salesforce.com, and Sugar CRM. You are responsible for keeping your passwords confidential.
(3) Policy amendments